About MeI am a Graduate Student in Computer Science at USC. Along with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering from University of Pune, I have a background in Android App Development and Backend Development.
My current interests are Applied Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
- Developed a solution to the Distracted Driver Detection competition using ResNet34 and transfer learning.
- Used an ensemble of 5 classifiers trained on different validation subsets to reduce final loss by 37.5%.
- Used data augmentation to improve prediction accuracy.
Analysis of Image and Video Ads Using Deep Learning
- Collaborated with a team of four to apply deep learning to image and video advertisements.
- Implemented a CNN (DenseNet based) in Keras to perform regression improving predictions using entity embeddings and wrote part of the backend for deployment to web app using a loosely coupled multi-server architecture.
- Developed an NLP pipeline using Spacy and NLTK to obtain similarity scores from user annotations.
- Collaborated with a team of three to build an online ordering system for a pharmaceutical agency.
- Designed and implemented the interface between Android application and the backend and polished the user interface of Android app to improve usability.
- Implemented an 8 Puzzle Solver using the A* search algorithm as class assignment.
- Used curses to implement interactive command line interface.
DTRAP (Drug Therapy Review Assessment and Planning)
- Designed and built an Android app used in hospitals for drug therapy review to simplify data collection.
- Created a web front-end to make the collected data available to doctors instantly.
- Work in Progress -